April 13, 2013

Update on Wizard101 Adventuring, Pet Hatching Requests + A New Blog Addition

How much I missed blogging on this blog with what I think is grammar of a 1st Grader, well I should stop telling you about how good I am with writing and get onto what this is about.


Well after a few months I took a break/stop blogging for a awhile but I am back now, that is what I think is good.

I am currently in Azteca (UGH!) at level 83 with my favorite Deer Knight, Toby, in the world who leveled to epic today.Although I am hating Azteca as for how hard it is I am liking the drama it has with Xibalba (Blaze Lifehammer calls it Sha Boo Boo) and it hitting Azteca and blah blah blah.

I am looking for anyone that would like to hatch with Toby that has a pet that knows Fairy, the first person to hatch with me will get the last game card I am gonna get for awhile.

This new and secret thing is the House Lookout, the first day of the month I upload a video on Youtube and post it here showing you some houses I have visited lately.Our first one (which is late) is by Nicholas who owns a Watchtower Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment