May 29, 2013

Musical Intruments

Even though I could not get onto test realm because I have no membership for Wizard101 right now I did find a video to copy the notes for the Wizard101 theme (or was it Wizard City theme) which are: C between the second line to the top, B on the middle line, A between the middle line and second to bottom line, G on the second to bottom line, C which is right after that space under the bottom line, D which is right above the bottom C, B which is under that space with the high C, G on the middle line again, E on bottom line, low C again, D again, G again, D.. again -_-, G again (this is becoming boring typing this for you guys),  E, and then low C.

This is all I got so I may have missed some in the video that I saw so don't  make it official that this is the notes to the whole theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment