April 27, 2014

Exalted 100 - Moon Beach

Crescent Beach almost looks like this.
Khrysalis part 2 have been out for a few days now and I am just getting to blog my first adventures on the "lunar sand" which is not very lunar, more sunny and sparkly (#StarfallSea) sand. Where I left off in part one I had breached Fort Rachias; defeated the warlord there, Ghost Dog; and made off with a Dying Star Stone. I forgot to take pictures up to a point but I will just say it here.

I got called by Zaltanna The Mirrormask to report to Bastion (almost put Mirror Lake XD). When I got there she said that it was time for me to cross the Starfall Sea and defeat Morganthe once and for all (or something like that). Skip ahead because I don't remember some stuff and I meet Taylor Colderidge, a super, super, super, old rat captain from Skull Island. He said he was getting haunted by a ghost, we found out that this ghost is one of his dead crew member (he was a terrible captain) so we did stuff, but her and other dead crew members to rest and boom! Yes people, this is where pictures come in but we had supplies to sail across (or into) the Starfall Sea... we (me and some new friends) ran into some trouble though like giant bees (common here now :P) and giant things as we went across until we hit a island, the remains of the Radiant Alcazar, home to the star magic of Khrysalis.

No comments:

Post a Comment