May 27, 2012

Party at Ravenwood

Ahh... the time of year I never knew of in all my years of W101.THERE IS A WIZARD CITY AWARDS AND A RAVENWOOD PROM!It's ok just a show at 6:00 and a prom at 8:00... kinda bad because that isn't my time zone, I will or won't be there, and everyone else I don't know if they will come, I found this out from Travels of the Thaumaturge so thank oh MIGHTY Friendly for adding her and my blog to your blogger club.Anyways I will be there is some Marleybone clothing with that hat that I think is impossible but could be possible with the mask.Colors easy, Green and Brown and also easy not to notice if a barf fiesta goes on but they never added a barf e-mote or real barf that I have never noticed.My date though... I also don't know but it could be one of the girls.Rather than that I hope you have a fun time, and see ya there the day after the latest episode of Ravenwood Radio.Voting is also going on at this website ---> http://courtneywillowheart.com/vote/

No comments:

Post a Comment