June 5, 2012

Sir Grizzleheim and the glitchness

Yea you can tell that it is just glitches in Grizzlehiem.I am in this side world because I recently got to level 35 and I haven't been there in a long time.So i tried getting the quest last night (American Wizard101, PST) and i go strolling so happy though Wizard City then going to Olde Town and seeing no "!" with the sigal sign under the bear (totally forget the name).I had a sad look on my face in real life so maybe you saw me then teleport away to my house to go to Grizzelhiem to get to the area needed.So lets get on with the first picture I took.
It shows me at Drek's Cave In Vigrid Roughland (comment if it is right and I will take this part away once I correct it).Aren't all sigals supposed to have a light on them when you can use them?Well this was for my quest and it didn't show the glow and fancy detail, I could still enter though it is strange.
This next one is in the same area/street.Now look closely at this picture and you see and notice my health and there health aren't exactly in the circle, a little bit out of the circle.I also have another glitch that I will talk about in the season premire of my lets play at the end (need to get a camra because I got a livestream set up for it).

No comments:

Post a Comment