August 12, 2012

I'm back

Winning wallpaper - Skull Island - suggestion by A Deadly Gamer
Well Hi guys (awkward), the title sounds like I have gone crazy, which I have.I been excited about the launch of Pirate101 closed beta, I haven't gotten it yet though.One of the more important things you guys must be waiting to know about is the winner, you guys commented on the blog post(after I left strangely, woke up to check my email and got surprised by emails about you guys commenting), our grand prize winner is A Deadly Gamer!You will be getting you prizes sometime next week, I know I may get in trouble from this by the staff(curse me, just feel like spamming what I am about to type), Kingisle Universe, I know you may have seen it on the right side of the blog at the top, it is there and is waiting for you to click on it and sign up.Our own adventurer (traveler) Destiny is staff there, this new forum is still in the works but is a good community with people all ways there for helping you out (don't check the comments on the blog post destiny put on there about Pirate101 closed beta), goodbye for now adventurers and see you where I ever go next in the Spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment