August 14, 2012

Wizard101 PvP and ranks

For me it is "Ugh!Again I got owned by another Archmage!".That is the point, the Archmages that have been playing Wizard101 and have max rank at PvP don't let anyone else win, it is a rare chance for low and mid levels to win, also for any other level really.Sense the "masters" at PvP don't let anyone win rather then there other wizards and them self it has gotten on my nerve that I can't stand it, but when this new update comes with the new PvP areas everyone will want to do PvP until they see all the new areas.This is just a theory but I think that the "masters" will strike harder then ever when this update comes because people will be flooding into rank and practice matches.What do you guys think, comment below on what you think will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment