September 3, 2012

Hall Monitors

I have been seeing it too, ever sense they secretly made people Hall Monitors the game has been more friendly like it should be, more kids will come join Wizard101 (and Pirate101) in the future because there friends tell them stuff about the chat system in Wizard101 and other games that Kingsisle made.There Hall Monitors are doing a good job, but I am using my imagination here (yea, I got one, so what) and I am thinking that they may rise up as Kane did after the war.But instead of hunting down pirates there will hunt down people misbehaving in chat, people will be driven to there houses, now that is something that should never happen to Wizard101 or Pirate101 when it launches.Current Hall Monitors that are not telling and people that aren't Hall Monitors, do you think that there will be Pirate101 Hall monitors?If so how many would you think there should be and when they should put them into Pirate101.My answer, simple, put them into Pirate101 when it launches and give permission to about everyone from Closed Alpha of Pirate101 and some Closed Beta testers of Pirate101.

No comments:

Post a Comment