June 23, 2017

New Design and Focus!


TL;DR at the bottom for you slow readers and people who will never visit the blog anyways but want to know what is ever so important.

I know. It is a shitty blog header but I tried my best. Took me a whole night because those waves have paired with giant seagulls.

Welcome everyone to what was formerly 101 Adventures. I honestly can't tell you why I decided to go through this overhaul rather than it being another one of my dumb shit (oh yeah, I'm going to start swearing in my posts now but I'll get to why I'm doing that later) ideas after a long day of college and work. Now I'm still going to have the horrible sarcasm, sounding dumb as fuck in parenthesis, etc. that I did before along with just being so plain ass tired I won't give a shit about how horrible my spelling and grammar is (see the very first set of posts from 2012 when I was going through my "Why the fuck do I need to continue having an English class in high school" phase and also barely passing English like most people do, or, at least out here in Los Angeles) in posts.


Now onto the juicy stuff. When thinking up the ingenious idea, I thought long and hard about what I should do because if you ever take a look at my dashboard for Blogger (which I hope you never do) I have about 10 blogs that are all "dead" right now. I don't know what some of them are for because I haven't touched them since 2013-2014 when I was all pro-blogging without realizing that blogging was, and still is, declining today. I do remember though having one for Pirate101 and Crowfall, along with this blog for Wizard101 and Pirate101 at some point. What ultimately brought me down then and lowered my morale a crap ton was having to maintain all of those blogs.

In this iteration of my blogging experience though, I am striving to try and maintain one blog that combines everything I do along the lines of video games. Whether it be video games on mobile or PC. And yes, I am aware of the situation I put myself in a few years back when I bought my "new" CPU. Like I say every time I bring up my problem that I like the moan about or someone asks, I'm saving up for it. Instead of a vacation, I am putting whatever penny I have left at the end of the week into that jar, which at times, is also my "rainy day" money. But enough about how I spend my money.

I should be starting a play through of Celtic Heroes available in iTunes and the Play Store. The game follows that semi-open world MMORPG feel like every other game nowadays with the RNG and shitty quests but it's something to quench my appetite for an MMORPG temporarily. And who knows, maybe I'll do some other mobile games because I do have Minecraft Pocket Edition, Pokemon GO (you can witch hunt me down now for mentioning the game and then saying I have it downloaded in the same sentence), Sims FreePlay, Everclicker, and crappy knockoff League of Legends (Mobile Legends) all downloaded on my phone. I'm also up to download whatever games anyone suggests and try them out.

But yeah, that's about it. Oh yeah. I'm also hoping to do reviews of anime, music, and rants on how stupid life is. That about sums it up, now for the TL;DR for the people who don't give a shit about me and are probably just going to skip to the bottom anyways.

TL;DR I redesigned the blog and changed the focus because I'm a dumb shit with another stupid idea. I'm going to start a play through of the mobile game Celtic Heroes sooner or later and posting it onto here. I'm also going to use the blog for reviews of anime, music, and whatever else I choose to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment