June 26, 2012

A idea/found a new glitch!

Lets start with the glitch because that was before the idea.I was going to sell some stuff at the bazaar (we all like the prices there for selling stuff) when before I enter the shopping district I see this.
You really can't see the person but its the name that really sticks out.A big giant name for someones wizard frozen entering the tunnel to the shopping district with no mount.I don't know if other people saw this too.Now my idea that was never a idea, I was just modifying my study room at my sun palace when I notice that I have a Storm and Fire banner plus my Life banner and shield.So I placed them in other room then thought "maybe I can have my Sun Palace have it school themed." took only 25 minutes to make all the rooms, but now i'm out of money on my first day back to getting a chance on Wizard101.Don'tmind my friend, he just randomly teleported.










1 comment:

  1. I have seen this glitch as well, it happened to my friend Paige Daisypetal when we played Tag.
    Des

    ReplyDelete